On the calendar, each event is tagged by location.
- NR=Northreach (Statewide)
- AW=Astral Winds (Fairbanks)
- LM=Lupine Moon (Anchorage)
- FC=Frozen Coast (Kenai / Soldotna)
- RH=Ravenshold (Mat-Su)
The Results are In! - Posted 02/24/2013
The chapters of Northreach have made their voices heard, and the following members have been elected to high office:
- Prince - Sir Gorin
- Princess Regent - Squire Sihndar
- Lord Champion - Master Talon
- Supreme Chancellor - Hadelin die Reiterin
- Guildmaster of Reeves - Lord Korin Kildaire
Congratulations to our first-ever Principality Officers! And thank you to everyone who volunteered their service to the Principality.
Long live Northreach!
The Principality is Born! - Posted 02/09/2013
The Dragonspine Board of Directors reviewed our corpora and bid for principality and forwarded their approval to the Queen. Her Majesty then conducted a vote of the Dragonspine Althing, which unanimously approved our Principality Bid!
Last night (02/08/2013) the Principality of Northreach was officially recognised by the Kingdom of Dragonspine!
We will be conducting elections for our first Principality officers in 2 weeks on the 22nd and 23rd of February. All those wishing to run for office must announce their intent no later than February 16th. These officers will then serve a short term that will end the first week of August.
Currently (as of 2/10) the following individuals have declared for office:
- Margrave Sir Gorin
- Dame Marquess Astrianna
- Squire Sihndar
- Lord Lucien Vondrelli
- Master Talon the Bunny herder
- Hadelinde die Rieterin
The Corpora voting is complete! - Posted 12/27/13
Last weekend, Astral Winds, Lupine Moon, and Frozen Coast all held althings to vote on the Draft Corpora presented by the corpora committee. Not one member voted against it! The corpora, along with the official request / bid for principality status will be forwarded to Dragonspine shortly. Stay tuned for updates!
The corpora is finished and ready for voting!!! - Posted 12/12/13
It's been nine months, and the committee members from every chapter have put in long hours to bring you this final draft of the corpora. After two months of public comment, we have reviewed and incorporated feedback. We are very proud of the result and believe that it is a solid set of bylaws.
The Chapters of Northreach have all agreed to vote on the corpora next weekend (December 21st and 22nd), and we encourage all of the members of these chapters to look it over.
Lupine Moon's Mid-Reign Celebration, October 19th! - Posted 10/14/2013
Come join Lupine Moon as we celebrate our 6th Mid-Reign! We will be meeting for battle games at the O'malley sports complex from 2pm to 4pm. Afterward we will all be migrating to Denny's on Debarr at 5pm to have a fantastic feast, award ceremony, appoint a new prime minister, and generally have a fantastic time!
Price is $20 for the whole day, or $15 for the feast portion. We would love to have you all join us for the festivities!
Senshi Con 2013 - Posted 9/30/2013
Another Senshi Con has come and gone! We had a fantastic time at the convention and got to meet tons of really cool people. If you visited us at the booth, we'd like to thank you for stopping by! We're looking forward to the possibility of you joining us on Saturdays.
For those of you brand new members here are a couple of useful links:
Our Rulebook - Learn the Rules of Amtgard
Our Message Boards - Ask questions and meet people
Our Waiver - Fill this out before fighting! (Minors have your parents sign it)
See you on the battlefield!
Wolf's Cry II is coming! - Posted 07/25/2013
Wolf's Cry is a 3 day camping event full of Amtgard awesomeness! It will be held on the 9th, 10th, and 11th of August! More details can be found here:
Our new heraldry has been selected! - Posted 07/23/2013
All three of the Amtgard chapters in Alaska have settled on a unified heraldry and colors! The website and forums have been updated accordingly. The new heraldry is located at the top of this page!
Lupine Moon New Member BBQ - posted 06/17/13
Lupine Moon just held their new-member BBQ last Saturday and there were approximately 70 people in attendance! Thank you to all the new members that showed up and all the veterans that put in the time and energy to make it happen!
New Heraldry Competition - posted 06/12/13
The Alliance of Northreach has issued the call for all of it's members to submit designs and ideas for it's heraldry!
Heraldry will be submitted as a completed piece. No changes will be made to it, and we will vote on the whole piece, not just some of it's parts.
Here are the rules:
- In order for a submission to be accepted, it must have 3 dues-paid supporters. A member may only give their support to a single submission.
- The names of a submission's supporters will be published with the submission.
- Submissions will be accepted starting this now
- Submissions will not be accepted after July 1st.
Submissions will be voted on as follows:
- If there are more than 10 submissions, there will be a round of voting to choose the most popular 10. This will be done by having dues paid members select their 10 favorite submissions. The 10 submissions with the most votes will move forward. If there are fewer than 10 submissions, this round will be skipped.
- If there are more than 5 submissions, there will be a round of voting to choose the most popular 5. This will be done by having dues paid members select their 5 favorite submissions. The 5 submissions with the most votes will move forward. If there are fewer than 5 submissions, this round will be skipped.
- Next there will be a round of voting to choose the most popular 3. This will be done by having dues paid members select their 3 favorite submissions. The 3 submissions with the most votes will move forward.
- Finally, there will be a round of voting to choose the most popular Heraldry. This will be done by having dues paid members cast a single vote for their favorite submission. The submission with the most votes will move forward.
Submit your ideas HERE
Joint Mid-Reign Celebration! - posted 05/01/13
Astral Winds will be hosting the very first Alaskan Joint Mid-Reign celebration on May 4th, 2013!
This ground-breaking event will not only be the first time that all three parks in Alaska have combined forces to celebrate mid-reign, but will also feature the Knighting of Astrianna! It's been 6 years since anyone from Alaska was knighted, and we're all very proud to see Astrianna so honored!
Prime Minister Elections - posted 04/15/13
Each of the Alaska Parks will be having their Prime Minister elections soon! Check the forums for more details.
Lupine Moon Quest Series - posted 04/10/13
Lupine Moon is gearing up for a 6 part quest event. The 6 dates for this event are listed on the Lupine Moon calendar. Check the forums for details!
Welcome to AKAmtgard.com!
This website is designed to give members of Amtgard in Alaska a single place to find what they need, communicate with other members and keep up to date on the organization's activities throughout the entire state!